Be sure to check the News page for announcements, advertisments and more.
August 24, 2014
Just a few more days until we all head off to Midland for the 2014 Michigan NBHA State Championships! A few last minute clarifications and reminders....
- Entries will be taken on site up until the first horse runs. There is a $25 late entry fee and stalls will be $75 for those who did not pre-enter.
- Be sure to call Denise Jones (269-355-9521) if you want to rent a golf cart. Carts must be reserved in advance.
- Please no arrivals before 7AM Thursday, August 28th.
- Unload, tack and untack your horses at the barns, NOT in the campgrounds. $100 fine for horses on the grass in the campground areas.
- Dogs MUST be on leash at ALL times, no dogs in barns or in the main arena.
- All entries must be stalled. The Midland Fairgrounds no longer allows no tie outs.
- All golf carts & scooters must be registered at check-in. Only licensed drivers may operate carts & scooters. No golf carts after 10PM.
- Horse substitutes must be received in the show office by 4pm Thursday, August 28th.
- No signs, banners or posters are to be displayed or business conducted without prior approval from the show committee.
- Zero tollerance rule in effect in all areas of the fairgrounds.
Brent Puhl is looking for two people to help him with photos and videos. If you are interested call him at 419-335-0438.
I'm looking forward to a great, fun, and safe 2014 NBHA Michigan State Championships. Good luck!
1950 64th Street
Byron Center MI 49315